Senior Director's Assistant (Clovis, Sacramento or Oakland)
Requisition ID # 142243
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Electric Engineering
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Clovis; Oakland; Sacramento
The men and women of Electric Engineering ensure the delivery of safe and reliable electric service to our customers. Electric Engineering is responsible for every aspect of PG&E's electric distribution and transmission operations, including planning, engineering, maintenance and construction, asset management, business planning, restoration, and emergency response.
Provide administrative support to multiple Sr Directors within the Undergrounding Program.
- Audit/monitor for adherence to corporate travel guidelines. Backup Other Administrative Assistants: Backup and support to other Executive Assistants as required.
- Calendaring, Scheduling & Meeting Logistics: Manage & prioritize calendar. Arrange ongoing/recurring as well as ad hoc meetings & conference calls.
- Schedule conference rooms set up audio visual or on-line meeting tools and events. Coordinate & ensure meeting logistics are in place.
- Reschedule appointments. May greet and escort parties to scheduled meetings. Coordinate Travel & Events: Handle all travel related aspects for individuals and groups.
- Arranging conference facilities, catering. Managing logistics for travel, group and events arrangements. Create detailed itineraries.
- Create Presentations: Create, assemble, modify, proofread presentations, spreadsheets, reports.
- Create Reports & Track Metrics: Manage data, metrics tracking and reporting, report creation and execution.
- Documentation, Records Management & Filing: Prepare or assist in preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting materials, documents for signature. Prepare copies, arrange materials. Process distribute mail.
- HR, Safety, Compliance Training, Building & Asset Related Tasks: Handle HR related administrative tasks including time reporting, pay planning, performance improvement plans, performance management, organization change requests, pay change requests, rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates, emergency lists. Order LAN ID and assets for new hires. Monitor & track staff participation in required training, reading or action including safety and compliance. Complete building services requests. May coordinate office space planning. Handle all aspects of new employee onboarding.
- May assist or coordinate maintaining information on intranet site. Maintain a records management system, including efficient filing system, document storage.
- Office Supplies & Equipment Ordering: Order & maintain an inventory of items required. Order new equipment or schedule, service / maintenance. Order supplies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned in addition to those listed above based on the needs of the Leader and the organization.
- Prepare Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expense Reports, Budgets: Assist with processing of invoices, purchase orders/requisitions & expense reports. Manage commercial card usage and reconciliation of statements. May monitor department budgets, costs. May monitor adherence to expense report policy. May include credit card administration. May maintain subscriptions, memberships. May process check & wire transfer requests. May prepare and distribute invoices, request payment.
- Refer / Delegate / Track Questions, Actions & Issues: Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of leader or team. Follow up to ensure issue or question status & resolution. Track action items using a follow-up system, tool or process, communicate and report on status.
- Written & Oral Correspondence: Compose, proofread, edit & format written correspondence, agendas, and documents for signature. Assist with phones, phone screening, oral contacts & communications, take phone messages. use polished professionalism and communication skills while serving as liaison on behalf of the leader or department. (Note: The balance of internal vs. external contacts, as well as the type of contact will vary by leader supported). May monitor, sort and prioritize emails for the leader, and use discretion and business judgment to respond directly or to forward to team members for response.
- High School Diploma.
- Four (4) or more years of administrative support experience is required.
- One or more years of experience supporting Director level preferred.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Communication & interpersonal skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, prioritize work and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in dealing with sensitive or confidential information.
- Political and organizational savvy.
- Motivated, self-starter, eager to master new skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork, collaborative environment.
- Software / Office Applications: Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Search.
- May also require experience and knowledge. with PG&E specific applications such as SRM, Concur, HR SAP, CATS, Visio, SharePoint.