Senior Data Security Analyst - CybersecurityI'm Interested Date posted 10/16/2020
Requisition ID # 69842
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
Job Location : Concord
The successful candidate for this role will need to possess highly specialized skills that combine in-depth knowledge of scanning OT Grid systems, cyber security tools, and operational knowledge of a Data Security Program Office.
This role will deliver critical information security services supporting PG&E's enterprise security goals and objectives. By utilizes a set of highly specialized tools and processes to provide those information security services. Additionally, the role is responsible for designing improvised solutions on the fly when dealing with active threats, produce metrics and statistics that feed complimentary processes in PG&E such as risk assessment, patching, anti-virus, firewall management, etc.
- Perform security assessments utilizing custom security control framework.
- Co-ordinating and collaborating with cross functional teams, IT teams as required to help identify and protect sensitive data & Tracking Metrics.
- Perform a key role in establishing and strengthening an enterprise data governance implementation to:
- Improve the quality and protection of sensitive data
- Respond to regulatory protection requirements
- Understanding of privacy laws, regulations (ex. CCPA)
- Experience in an organization with large-scale data and oversight
- Become the liaison between multiple lines of business, groups and stakeholders involved in the data security program
- Ability to develop constructing working relationships and manage challenging situations
- Understanding and knowledge of: Data Security, encryption, data privacy standards, confidentiality classification, password practices, user authentication, data security audit, data quality requirements specifications, data quality profiling and analysis, structured and unstructured data management.
- Experience in Data analysis and analyzing data from multiple sources and generate reports.
- Working closely with technical team and consolidate information in tracking sheets.
- Update Metrics data and populate dashboards.
- Expert in Excel, pivot table & dashboards.
- Supporting team on Analyzing risks, gather audit information, follow-up on remediations and Tracking Data governance Metrics.
- Support team on Security Assessments on sensitive and restricted data in structured repositories.
- Document findings and implement remediations as part of Data Security Program.
- Maintain Data Inventory on Collibra or Excel tools.
- Collaborate with internal PG&E teams/stakeholder / working groups and vendors in implementing remediations.
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
- 4 years’ experience in IT-Information Technology, with 2 years of security assessment/analysis
- Security assessments experience and has worked in Data Security / Data Governance programs in the past
- Experience operating the Data governance tool Collibra
- Expert in using Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool using the Exact Data Matching (EDM) functions
- Advanced operational experience using the Dataguise tool DGSecure to mask information
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- IT-Information Technology Security certification