Supervisor, Infrastructure & Cloud Services
Requisition ID # 145981
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Level: Supervisor
Business Unit: Information Technology
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Fairfield
Information Systems Technology Services is a unified organization comprised of various departments which collaborate effectively in order to deliver high quality technology solutions.
Facilitates PG&E's business vision by improving service quality, increasing capabilities through the development\deployment of infrastructure and core business productivity application functionality, implementing new technology, reducing costs, increasing productivity, and facilitating organizational and business effectiveness through enabling technologies. Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design, testing, implementation, maintenance, support, and operations of PG&E's systems infrastructure.
This position is hybrid, working from your remote office and our Fairfield, CA office based on business needs.
PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience, market value, geographic location, and internal equity. This job is also eligible to participate in PG&E’s discretionary incentive compensation programs.
A reasonable salary range is:
Bay Area Minimum: $129,000.00
Bay Area Maximum: $207,000.00
- Achieve results through others by setting and communicating goals and metrics, monitoring progress; providing ongoing coaching and feedback, and reinforcing behaviors that drive high performance.
- Communicates and champions the infrastructure requirements necessary to execute the IT portfolio
- Continuous monitoring of emerging tools and technologies to assure the most appropriate technology is being proposed and deployed
- Develops and manage to a set of meaningful metrics to demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of the team on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Develops relationship across IT, with the goal of growing meaningful relationships that will facilitate collaborations and communications.
- Drives and contributes to the continuous improvement of Infrastructure components, monitoring and processes
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to each project/program.
- Ensures compliance to Standards/regulations and governance processes
- Establishes Development Plans for staff
- Highly collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possessing the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively
- Manages employees, contractors and vendors for the efficient delivery of services
- Monitors program results against technical specifications.
- Provides performance feedback and guidance to staff
- Typically responsible for a staff of technical resources consisting of professionals, Support and/or union positions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in project management, IT-Information Technology, 3 years
- Masters Degree in job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Utility industry experience, regulated
- LSS-Lean Six Sigma Certification
- PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management Professional certification
- ITIL-Information Technology Infrastructure Library Practitioner certification
- ITIL-Information Technology Infrastructure Library Manager certification