Engineering Assistant I (ESC) - Fresno
Requisition ID # 130445
Job Category: Maintenance / Construction / Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
Job Location: Fresno
Information Systems Technology Services is a unified organization comprised of various departments which collaborate effectively in order to deliver high quality technology solutions.
- Makes and checks mathematical computations.
- Obtains and analyzes engineering data
- Prepares and reviews computer input and output
- Assists in administrative work associated with the technical office activities.
- Performs routine work under direction.
- Performs technical work, under supervision, in connection with contract work.
- Writes and revises computer programs.
- Makes chart, prepares graphs, drawings, and sketches.
- Performs technical work, under supervision, in connection with the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of the Company's plant or functions related thereto as an assistant to an engineer or group of engineers.
- Associates Degree in Engineering or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of RF and Microwave radio systems, as well as FCC/FAA licensing.