Expert Business Operations Specialist
Requisition ID # 142582
Job Category: Business Operations / Strategy
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Operations - Other
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Livermore; San Ramon
Operations Support is dedicated to creating cross-commodity consistency and standards in Operations. The team provides support services guided by best practices and a relentless pursuit for improvement. It has single points of accountability for Work Management & Resource Planning, Execution Support, Business Operations & Process Improvement, PG&E Academy, and Enterprise Public Works. Operations Support is comprised of approximately 1,000 coworkers.
Support department and/or line of business system needs. Identify and implement process and system improvements, manage communications, coordinate, and deliver trainings for essential business procedures/processes, and drive development of new resources and tools.
- This position has travel required 10% of the time for meetings and trainings.
- This position is hybrid, working from your remote office and your assigned work location based on business need.
- Manage communications
- Develop internal work procedures and initiate process improvements
- Assist Management with the leadership of key department initiatives such as system development, training and focused campaigns/initiatives
- Liaison between various departments and cross functional teams
- Influence decisions, providing recommendations for change that will lead to the success of company goals and cost effectiveness
- Research and data analysis; compile and prepare reports for upper management
- Utilize system and personnel resources to successfully address inquiries from internal business partners
- Support organization as a subject matter expert by providing information and direction to resources through various delivery channels
- Develop and manage trainings to enhance knowledge and job skills
- Participate on cross functional teams
- Broad expertise on department and/or line of business function management and applies advanced knowledge to wide-ranging issues.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex issues
- Reviews and provides feedback on project deliverables for team members serving as a point of quality control
- Works with and leverages relationships with Directors and Managers across functions to implement organization wide initiatives.
- May be responsible for managing budget expenditures
- Provide direction and coaching to other team members.
- May serve as a team lead
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Job-related experience, 8 years
- Valid CA drivers license required
- 5 years experience in training development process or training project management
- Graduate Degree in job-related discipline or equivalent experience