Senior Computer Systems Analyst
Requisition ID # 119902
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Information Technology (IT) organization designs, develops, operates and maintains the technology and telecommunications systems that enable PG&E to meet its commitment to providing safe, reliable and affordable service to customers.
This position will work in the MTC Customer Care Technology Team, supporting the customer care online, billing, interfaces and batch jobs in a 24x7 environment.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
Job Duties & Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include day-to-day operations and planned maintenance of Meter-to-Cash Customer Information Applications, troubleshooting and analysis of interfacing systems, and development and analysis of UC4 batch processing. In addition the position may require technical support of new projects, analysis of CC&B application and Structured Query Language (SQL) performance, design and application of UC4 processes, troubleshooting performance issues in a collaborative environment with teams external to technical support, organizing and communicating status to peer level organizations and providing end user support for application developers and infrastructure maintenance in test and production environments.
- 4 years of job related experience in Information Technology. 3 years of experience in business analysis. Can have less experience in case of an advanced degree.
- Participation in projects of medium to high complexity.
- Familiarity with the corresponding Line of Business-related functions.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 4 years in supporting an operations environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience and/or field of study
- 24x7 on call, front line support experience for large distributed applications
- UNIX/(AIX/LINUX) knowledge and scripting experience
- Oracle SQL+, and SQL+ developer
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Create/design architecture and technical, high level/low level documents
- Excellent Knowledge of applications/systems integration
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle SOA, and Unix shell scripting;
- Preferred to have Java Spring Batch, XML experience.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as SFTP, SCP;
- Knowledge of scheduling tools - UC4/Atomic;
- Oracle RAC
- Micro-Focus Cobol