Payroll Systems Analyst, SeniorI'm Interested Date posted 12/31/2020
Requisition ID # 76542
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Finance
Job Location : San Francisco
- Respond to employee questions that comes to Time Support and phone helpline.
- Represent Payroll on calls with labor relations and keep an eye on changes that pertain to Payroll and Time.
- Support Mobile Time entry and other field tools that are used to enter time in SAP.
- Lead Quarterly time keeper calls and keep them updated on the changes as well as gather the feedback from them and act as needed.
- Respond to Paid Time Off Quota issues from labor Unions.
- Roll-out Employee Self-Service (ESS) application in SAP to new line of businesses (LOB’s).
- Develop ad-hoc reports in SAP and analyze Time & Payroll data
- Review labor agreement and company policy documents to confirm system is working in compliance.
- Perform manual work arounds in the SAP system in relation to time related issues if the automated solution is not working correctly as an interim workaround until Information Technology (IT) team fixes the system.
- Attend weekly meetings with IT and bring system issues or changes to their attention as needed.
- Perform testing/validation of solutions to SAP defects
- Collaborate with other teams like Human Resources (HR), Integrated Disability Management (IDM), Compensation (Comp), and Labor relations (LR) for cross functional items
- Develop, maintain, review process documentation and job-aids.
- Take actions to better serve customers.
- Actively communicate issues to management.
- Serve as a Time resource to the department.
- Actively demonstrate and follow all safety rules to ensure employee and public safety.
- Job-related experience, 3 years.
- Work experience supporting Time application in large corporation.
- Work experience supporting Time application related union and non-union employees.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of SAP Time or other ERP systems.
- Self-starter, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible work schedule and requires the ability to work non-standard schedules as needed to accommodate business processes.