Payroll Systems Analyst
Requisition ID # 76987
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Finance
- Process, prepare, and audit Garnishments
- Liaison with ADP with all Garnishment concerns or issues
- Process, and prepare vacation sale requests
- Assist in answering payroll related questions from employees
- Perform Research on Payroll Tax, Accounting and Regulatory topics as needed
- Prepare, audit and process Payrolls
- Perform Employee Record Audits and Maintenance
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex payroll issues
- Manage Rewards/disbursement process
- Perform special projects and tasks, as assigned
- Execute controls related to payroll processes, including SOX Controls
- Run ad-hoc reports in SAP and analyze payroll and Financial data
- Prepare and maintain process documentation
- Take actions to better serve customers
- Actively communicate issues to management
- Serve as a Payroll Knowledge Resource to the department
- Actively demonstrate and follow all safety rules to ensure employee and public safety
- Process, prepare, and audit payroll tax payments and tax filings
- Reconcile General Ledger Payroll accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Two years of recent relevant payroll and/or accounting experience.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC).
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Demonstrated Payroll tax experience.
- Previous large company (5000+) experience.
- Demonstrated good research and resolution skills.
- Ability to assess and recommend solutions.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, perform, and communicate activities both in written and verbal form.
- Demonstrated Payroll (tax accounting and employee record) audit experience.
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts or similar analytical experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP (preferably HR modules) and/or other ERP experience.