Principal Program Manager-Flexible LocationI'm Interested Date posted 10/17/2020
Requisition ID # 69520
Job Category : Project / Program Management
Job Level : Manager/Principal
Business Unit: Ethics & Compliance
Job Location : San Francisco
The Compliance & Ethics (C&E) department provides an infrastructure that enables PG&E departments and employees to conduct business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to effectively manage business and operational risks that face the organization. The department works to maintain and promote an ethical environment that identifies and addresses misconduct.
The C&E team acts in a consultative capacity as a business partner and expert to the entire organization and sets the compliance and ethics standards and framework for the company. Within this context, the principal program manager will help lead PG&E’s Employee Conduct program by managing projects identified by the Conduct program Manager, analyzing data to identify trends and causes of misconduct, and working with lines of business to turn the department’s insights into actionable guidance.
The principal program manager will have accountability for helping promote a culture of compliance and ethics, where PG&E employees and contractors are enabled and inspired to act with integrity, speak up to raise concerns and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
• Manage projects identified and assigned by department leadership
• Help manage the system of record for conduct investigations, create efficiencies and improve data integrity
• Help manage the governance of Employee Conduct program processes
• Help drive Employee Conduct program insights downstream and into value for lines of business
• Improve employees’ experience in reporting misconduct, requesting guidance, the conduct investigation process, and the program’s reporting capabilities
• Develop communications in partnership with the C&E Communications team
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Ten years of business experience, preferably a combination of ethics and compliance, communications, and/or utility industry experience.
• Strong communication and project management skills
• Ability to influence without authority and work across all levels within the business
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management Professional certification