Senior Records Analyst-Flexible LocationI'm Interested Date posted 01/13/2021
Requisition ID # 75813
Job Category : Engineering / Science
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Ethics & Compliance
Job Location : San Francisco
The Enterprise Records and Information Management (ERIM) organization is an enterprise-wide program advancing the records and information management program maturity of the Lines of Business (LOB) through implementation of compliant, efficient, and systematic controls for the creation, receipt, maintenance, use, and disposition of records.
ERIM is responsible for transforming PG&E’s records and information asset management practices to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and promote safe and effective business operations. ERIM is responsible for policy, strategy and guidance for records and information assets, monitoring compliance and supporting the development of consistent and integrated processes that promote the responsible management of the information lifecycle to further PG&E’s immediate and future regulatory, legal and operational requirements.
The Senior Records Analyst, RIM Coordinator Network supports the implementation of initiatives to ensure compliance with corporate records and information strategy and records governance. This position will lead the headquarter moves for San Francisco, Concord, and San Ramon, as well as other project specific work. The successful candidate will ensure RIM compliance and provide guidance and training for workgroups and offices. The Senior Records Analyst, RIM Coordinator Network will support all lines of business within assigned geographical area or assigned office locations. The successful candidate must be an advocate for safety and will help PG&E attain its vision of being the leading utility by leveraging the skills and experience of a diverse team to focus on the successful delivery and maintenance of a RIM program.
You must be willing and able to lift and move boxes (approximate 25-30 lbs.) of files.
You must be able to travel at least 80% of the time, predominately within the Bay Area territory, but could include the entire PG&E territory, with occasional overnight stays. (Travel outside of the Bay Area territory is infrequent.)
- Provide full-time RIM support throughout the PG&E territory, including records clean-up activities
- Coordinate with ERIM to ensure local sustainability and effectiveness of PG&E’s ERIM program.
- Support implementation of process improvements and records related audits in field offices
- Establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships with key business partners throughout PG&E (e.g. field offices, ERIM, IT, Legal)
- Implement project planning, status reporting, and scheduling
- Provide guidance in researching and resolving records issues
- Develop presentations/trainings and other educational materials
- Understand and monitors controls for onsite physical and electronic records
- Manage the onsite Shred and Legal Hold process
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
- 3 years of related experience in records management or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting, public policy, library and information systems, information technology, legal studies, or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Utility and/or construction company experience
- Understanding of ARMA International’s Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principals (GARP), US DOD 5015.02, ISO 15489, and other relevant RIM industrial guidelines
- Knowledge of systems and tools for paper and electronic records, such as Documentum, SharePoint, etc.
- Project and process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills; ability to deliver technical training
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Understand the Records and Information Management business processes