Strategic Analyst, Expert - flexible locationI'm Interested Date posted 11/18/2020
Requisition ID # 71864
Job Category : Business Operations / Strategy
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Customer Care
Job Location : Alameda; Alta; Angels Camp; Antioch; Auberry; Auburn; Avenal; Avila Beach; Bakersfield; Balch Camp; Bear Valley; Belden; Bellota; Belmont; Benicia; Berkeley; Brentwood; Brisbane; Buellton; Burney; Buttonwillow; Calistoga; Campbell; Canyon Dam; Capitola; Caruthers; Chico; Clearlake; Clovis; Coalinga; Colusa; Concord; Concord; Corcoran; Cottonwood; Cupertino; Daly City; Danville; Davis; Dinuba; Downieville; Dublin; Emeryville; Eureka; Fairfield; Folsom; Fort Bragg; Fortuna; Fremont; French Camp; Fresno; Fresno; Fulton; Garberville; Geyserville; Gilroy; Goodyear; Grass Valley; Guerneville; Half Moon Bay; Hayward; Hinkley; Hollister; Holt; Huron; Jackson; Kerman; King City; Lakeport; Lemoore; Lincoln; Linden; Livermore; Lodi; Loomis; Los Banos; Lower Lake; Madera; Magalia; Manteca; Manton; Mariposa; Martell; Marysville; Maxwell; Menlo Park; Merced; Meridian; Millbrae; Milpitas; Modesto; Monterey; Montgomery Creek; Morgan Hill; Morro Bay; Moss Landing; Mountain View; Napa; Needles; Newark; Newman; Novato; Oakdale; Oakhurst; Oakland; Oakley; Olema; Orinda; Orland; Oroville; Palo Alto; Paradise; Parkwood; Paso Robles; Petaluma; Pioneer; Pittsburg; Placerville; Pleasant Hill; Point Arena; Potter Valley; Quincy; Rancho Cordova; Red Bluff; Redding; Richmond; Ridgecrest; Rio Vista; Rocklin; Roseville; Round Mountain; Sacramento; Salinas; San Bruno; San Carlos; San Francisco; San Francisco; San Jose; San Luis Obispo; San Mateo; San Rafael; San Ramon; San Ramon; Sanger; Santa Cruz; Santa Maria; Santa Nella; Santa Rosa; Selma; Shaver Lake; Sonoma; Sonora; South San Francisco; Springville; Stockton; Storrie; Taft; Tracy; Turlock; Twain; Ukiah; Vacaville; Vallejo; Walnut Creek; Wasco; Watsonville; West Sacramento; Wheatland; Whitmore; Willits; Willow Creek; Willows; Winters; Woodland; Yuba City
During a Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) event, PG&E will open Community Resource Centers (CRCs) where community members can access resources during PSPS events, including:
- A safe location to meet their basic power needs, such as charging electronic devices and medical equipment.
- Up-to-date information about the PSPS event and timing of restoration.
- Water, snacks and other essential items to reduce hardships to our customers.
We work with local communities to improve the locations of, availability of, and services provided at our CRCs. PG&E has developed a long-term plan to set up indoor CRCs in permanent, ADA-accessible facilities, as well as outdoor sites in counties across our service territory that may be impacted by PSPS events.
- Works independently with guidance on only the most complex issues
- Leverages contacts within and beyond Company to pressure-test and refine solutions
- Integrates industry knowledge into everyday business practices and decision making
- Examines alternate solutions to issues, effectively troubleshoots various problems, analyses, and provides findings and recommendations for internal clients and external stakeholders
- May develop new analytic tools including forecasting, data analysis, and evaluation to support strategic planning and decision making
- Coordinate CRC activations
- Develop CRC materials, messaging, talking points
- Assist with maintenance of indoor and outdoor CRC project tracker; facilitate site review coordination
- Develop internal/external communication updates
- Create, design and manage approvals of 2021 signage; create new 2021 in-language signage
- Assist coordination of internal stakeholder groups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years of job-related experience