Tax Analyst, Senior
Requisition ID # 88822
Job Category : Accounting / Finance
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Finance
Our staff members have opportunities to work in multiple functional areas. Our Senior Tax Analysts typically have two or more of the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and review federal and state income tax returns and estimated tax payment computations.
- Prepare and review quarterly income tax accounting provisions and account reconciliations, including FAS 109 and FIN 48 analyses.
- Research and resolve income tax issues.
- Partner with our business units and proactively implement tax planning for business transactions.
- Assist in audits, including responses to information requests from various tax authorities.
- B.A. or B.S. degree; emphasis in Accounting or Tax preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate tax experience, in either public accounting or industry.
- Advanced degree in accounting, tax or law is a plus.
- Good analytical skills, and ability to research and interpret income tax law.
- Strong abilities to manage multiple projects to conclusion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate in a computer intensive environment.
- C.P.A. or J.D. preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V.