Senior Customer Relationship Mgr, Hi Tech-Flexible Location
Requisition ID # 135220
Job Category: Customer Support / Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Customer Care
Job Location: San Jose
In Customer Care we are focused on delivering the desired customer experience for each of ourcustomers. Everything we do starts with the customer and our information about the customer.That information is collected and managed by our Customer Experience Strategy group. Each ofour organizations, though completely dependent upon each other, are the experts in their area andwill further drive PG&Es alignment around the customer.
PG&E's Business Energy Solutions (BES) organization is a critical department within PG&E as itmanages PG&E's relationships with its Commercial, Industrial, Agriculture, Institutional and Small& Medium business customers throughout the service territory. The Large Enterprise Accountsgroup, within BES, is focused on providing outstanding customer service to our largest commercialcustomers by being the customer's advocate with all departments within PG&E to help resolvecustomer concerns. Specific sales work includes the promotion of energy efficiency, demandresponse, solar, distributed generation, peak day pricing options and environmental programs tothese customers. This team takes a lead role in supporting PG&E’s current key initiatives andbeing the forefront for customer communication.
Manage business relationships with High Tech and Real Estate customers with a focus on emerging markets within these customer segments. Serve as trusted consultative advisor to assist customers in realizing their energy vision. Act as primary point of contact with customers for service-related issues and needs. Strategically partner to drive shared value, actively promote and sell PG&E products, programs, Behind The Meter solutions and services to customers along with the coordination of appropriate economic attraction/retention or competitive issues. Inform and advise customers on regulatory and legislative issues and other matters that have a direct impact. Communicate with customers on planned and unplanned outages. Act as the Customer Strategy Officer during on-call responsibilities and PSPS Events. Act as the Company’s representative responsible for developing a positive business relationship with ALL classes and their communities providing high quality energy services and programs.
• Resolves complex billing, reliability and service issues which may require
close coordination/project management between company and customers.
• Facilitates and supports moderate-tocomplex service planning problems, including large load process, by utilizing multiple departments, and leveraging / utilizing case process.
• Provides guidance and training to less-experienced team members.
• Utilizes advanced consultative sales skills and develops relationships at
various levels within a complex customer organization to overcome obstacles and objections using various sales skills and plans.
• Actively seeks opportunities as part of the ongoing relationship management
process to build long-term sales action plans and maximize current and future
• Identifies and pursues new market and segment opportunities which impact large customer groups working with Customer Insight, Marketing, fellow employees, and industry / community representatives.
• Supports and actively participates in community events, answering questions and representing company.
• CSO Assignment- On Call Assignment to respective division.
• Performs all PSPS responsibilities to assigned division.
• Organizes communication and outreach for industry sectors and/or campaigns.
• May serve as back-up to the Supervisor or Manager.
• Additional duties for SBE: Project Lead: Strategy/Training/Oversee project from beginning to end, forecast & project summary; Onboarding & Training support
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 6 or more years of industry related experience required.
• Typically requires 6 or more years of relevant experience
• Masters degree