Senior, Program Manager (Flexible Location)
Requisition ID # 89966
Job Category : Project / Program Management
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Wildfire Risk
The Aerial & Specialized Inspections Program Manager (PM) is responsible for managing the aspects of program implementation and operations. Ensures program is operating effectively. Support of Program Management Team and Partnering with Regulatory and Compliance staff to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and support regulatory activities by supplying information for filings, data requests, and meeting with regulators.
This position offers a flexible work location within PG&E service territory.
- Developing and monitoring budgets and forecasts. Developing, measuring and reporting on success of the program.
- Identifying and maintaining strong working relationships with all strategic programs and partners.
- Communicate with Land and Environmental to obtain necessary permits to fly structures within restricted airspace.
- Identifying stakeholders and communicate within and outside of PG&E.
- Applies broad expertise and advanced knowledge to wide-ranging issues. May act as a team lead and provide direction to less experienced employees.
- Works with Directors and Managers across functions to influence decisions. Communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences using a variety of media.
- Integrates industry knowledge related to data into everyday business practices and decision making. Provides others with guidance around complex industry regulatory and compliance environment and considerations.
- Creates new and complex data models to facilitate business decisions. Provides direction on overall program. Collect and consolidate process improvement feedback from internal and external assessments.
- Develop a gap closure plan to implement recommendations from internal and external assessments. Support establishment of new business process controls in concert with functional leaders.
- Performs in-depth quality assurance final reviews and contract drafts. Develops new or revises existing scopes of work to ensure compliance standards and deliverables are established.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent
- Process Quality or Statistical Process Control experience including setting performance control limits
- Master’s degree preferred
- PMP Certification
- Advanced knowledge of Program Management
- Ability to influence leaders inside and outside of the department through data analysis, insights and recommendations
- Ability to lead large and complex projects working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to create compelling business cases based on complex business environments and inputs
- Adept at addressing issues with diplomacy and tact
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Primarily office environment with extensive use of personal computers, telephone conversations, conference calls and in person meetings.
- Travel may be required.