Supervisor, Central Design & Estimating
Requisition ID # 155449
Job Category: Maintenance / Construction / Operations
Job Level: Supervisor
Business Unit: Electric Engineering
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Santa Rosa
The Central Design Supervisor job family is responsible for leadership supporting delivery of internally driven electric designs, projects, and cost estimates to ensure continued safe and reliable operation of the Electric Distribution system.
This position is hybrid, working from your remote office and Santa Rosa based on business needs.
PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience, market value, geographic location, and internal equity. Although we estimate the successful candidate hired into this role will be placed towards the middle or entry point of the range, the decision will be made on a case-by-case basis related to these factors.
A reasonable salary range is:
Bay Area Minimum: $129,000
Bay Area Maximum: $207,000
· Supervises staff to accomplish results through effective recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management and rewards and recognition.
· Develops a safety culture that is accountable for decisions and provides messaging regarding safety.
· Executes employee engagement plan and monitor activities and performance against plan.
· Manages daily work activities; reviews and approves priorities and work products.
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders.
· Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
· Utility industry experience, or other job-related, 2 years
· Job-related experience, 3 years
· CA Class C License, or equivalent
·Ability to work in person in Design Center 25% of working time
· Ability to travel up to 10 percent of working time
· Leadership experience, job-related, 2 years
· PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management Professional certification
· Construction Management certification