A summer internship with PG&E will provide you with real world- exposure to a dynamic and exciting business.
Internship opportunities are available for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students.
Be ready to spend the summer at PG&E if you are:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university and will be returning to school in the Fall to continue your education towards a degree
- Someone with strong work ethic and demonstrates initiative
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who works well in a team environment
- In good academic standing
Engineering and Information Technology Summer internship generally post and are filled in the Fall for the upcoming summer for Gas Operations and Information Technology.
Business and other majors are posted starting January through March with hiring decisions to be made shortly thereafter.
Access Department Overview to learn more about other areas of opportunities.
To get started, click on search jobs and then type “internship” in the search by keyword box.
- If a position is posted of interest, click the “apply now button and follow the steps
- If internship positions are not posted, refer to the application timelines section
- Establish job alerts to receive email notifications once positions are posted